CUSTOM POLYCLONAL ANTIBODY SERVICES
Link Biotech provides a full range of custom antibody development/production services in India for the life science and biotech industry. We have well-equipped laboratories for the development of Polyclonal and Monoclonal antibody in India. We take extra care for custom projects initiated with Link Biotech. Our expert team having more than 12 years of expertise in custom antibody development/production, carefully evaluates and continuously tracks all projects aiming for successful completion in a time-bound manner.
Custom Polyclonal Antibody Development/Production Service in Rabbit (2 New Zealand white rabbits)
Link Biotech a leading custom polyclonal antibody developing company in India, develops polyclonal antibodies from synthetic peptide, recombinant protein, gel-eluted protein, gel embedded protein (gel piece), purified protein etc. We also synthesize synthetic peptides and recombinant protein for the development of polyclonal antibody in India.
Before initiating a custom polyclonal antibody development/production project with us, customer needs to download the “Immunogen Form” by clicking here and send us back the filled immunogen form along with the antigen. Confidentiality about the protein (if known) is guaranteed.
Salient Features of Custom Polyclonal Antibody Development/Production Service
1. 12 Weeks protocol to produce antibody in 2 New Zealand White Rabbits (From confirmed Pure line Parental stock).
2. This will include 7 immunizations and 3 Production bleeds per animal.
3. Pre-immune sera of 5-10 ml per animal and a total of 30-40 ml of crude immune sera per rabbit.
4. *FREE ELISA Titer at first bleed against free immunogen.
Customer will be notified of immunization schedule and tentative date of production/Progress of the Project etc.
Immunogen required for custom polyclonal antibody development/production
● For Protein (Provided by customer)-3 mg, Concentration: minimum 0.5 mg/ml
● For peptide (Min ~5-7 mg)
|IMMUNIZATION AND BLEEDING SCHEDULE|
|Week 1 (Pre-bleed Primary Immunization||Pre-Immune Sera and Primary Immunization||~5 ml*|
|Week 2 (Immunize)||2nd Immunization|
|Week 3 (Immunize)||3rd Immunization|
|Week 4 (Immunize)||4th Immunization|
|Week 5 (Immunize)||5th Immunization|
|Week 6 (Bleed-1)||1st production Bleed||~10 ml*|
|Week 7 (Immunize)||6th Immunization|
|Week 8 (Bleed-2)||2nd production Bleed||~10 ml*|
|Week 9 (Immunize)||7th Immunization|
|Week 10 (Bleed-3)||3rd production Bleed||~10 ml*|
|Extention of project per month (2 bleeds/Rabbit)||Bleed-1||~10 ml*|
|Terminal bleed (1 bleed per Rabbit)||Bleed-1||~20-25 ml*|
* In our custom polyclonal development/production service we usually provide the above mentioned sera from one rabbit/project but it may vary depending upon the health status of the animal.
The above schedule of custom polyclonal antibody development/production is approximate. We can also modify it according to the customer’s need.
Additional 4 weeks is required if the custom polyclonal antibody development/production service requires peptide synthesis, mass spec, KLH conjugation. For custom polyclonal antibody development service in which the immunogen is supplied can be started immediately.
Protein A : 15-20 mg of purified Antibody
Peptide affinity : 2-3 mg of purified Antibody
● Custom peptide synthesis
● Recombinant protein production for custom polyclonal antibody development/production in India
● Custom polyclonal antibody development service against Phospho/Acetylated protein in India
● Custom polyclonal antibody development service in Mice/Rat in India
● Validation of custom polyclonal antibody for FACS, IP, IHC and IF
● Custom monoclonal antibody development service in India
Terms and Conditions:
1. If the immunogen is peptide then it must contain a cysteine for conjugation.
2. If the immunogen is already conjugated or it’s in gel, kindly provide us ~1 mg of free peptide/purified protein for ELISA.
3. Recombinant protein and purified protein must be shipped in dry ice.
4. Kindly provide antigen in soluble form.
5. For peptide affinity purification customer should provide additional 6 mg peptide.
6. Link Biotech guarantees ELISA positive sera for the immunogen synthesized/supplied by Link Biotech.
7. The titre of the antisera depends on the quality of the antigen.